- 1 pound shrimp, peeled deveined
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic or garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- salt and pepper for taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon garlic dressing
- In cast iron pan add butternut squash, garlic, oregano, 1½ olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix and bake for 375˚ F for 40-45 Minutes
- In non-stick pan add ½ tbsp. olive oil and fry shrimp 3-4 minutes or until fully cooked. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Plate shrimp and butternut squash and drizzle with Tessemae's Lemon Garlic Dressing.
I can’t believe how easy this recipe was to make and how much my family gobbled it up. I used Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic All Natural Dressing for my Lemon Garlic Shrimp and it turned out amazing. Here’s a tip for before serving: since Tessamae’s is all natural, olive-oil based products will solidify when chilled. Simply place the bottle in a warm cup of water for 3 -5 minutes, then you’re set to shake it up and pour on your recipe! Here’s a video explaining more.
If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, I suggest you get one asap. It is one of the most universal pans you can have in your kitchen. It’s great for frying and baking. You can sear any meat at high temperatures and finish cooking in the oven. Cast iron pans are oven safe. This time I roasted my butternut squash in it, but you can even bake cake in it too!