Lately I’ve been challenging myself to create healthy vegan dishes for my family. The problem is my husband is a born caveman and thinks he needs meat with every meal. I surprised him and my kids with this simple Kale Pesto Pasta using Earthbound Kale Italia. I didn’t hear any complaints, but my husband did ask for seconds. If you’re ready to try some for your family, click here for a printable coupon from Earthbound Farm.
- 3 handfuls of Earthbound Kale Italia
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- In a hot pan, toast pine nuts for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Add pine nuts to food processor or blender.
- In same pan add 2 tbsp. olive oil and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes and add 3 handfuls of Earthbound Kale Italia.
- Cook until greens are wilted and add to blender with another tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with brown rice pasta.
This conversation is sponsored by Earthbound Farm. The opinions and text are all mine.