Holy no cows milk, this Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos recipe taste delicous! Vegan Nacho Cheese exist and it taste ooey gooey delicious. That’s right vegan food is not just about eating plants and green stuff. Trust me vegan is trending so if you want to be cool like me, do yourself and the environment a favor and try to eat less meat. Try my Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos for your next Meatless Monday.
My Vegan Cheese came out extra gooey because my secret ingredient tapioca starch mixed with my cashew cream and nutritional yeast.
No longer do you have to compromise your cravings for Nachos. This is what I consider a healthy cheat meal! No guilt, just delicious healthy food that you crave. So dig into a big helping of Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos.
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Step one: In small saucepan boil 1 ½ cup water and cashews for 10 minutes and cool for 15 minutes.
- Step two: Whisk in tapioca flour, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, turmeric, onion powder, maple syrup and salt.
- Step three: Pour all contents into blender and blend until smooth.
- Step four: Pour mixture into saucepan and simmer on low heat while continuously stirring for 2-3 minutes or until sauce reaches a creamy cheesy texture.
- For nachos I suggest serving with blue corn tortilla chips, black beans, avocado, tomatoes and cilantro.