My Copycat Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls will make you reconsider ordering this from the restaurant ever again. Not only is my recipe a healthier version than the original, you’ll also be surprised at how easy they are to make…and for a lot cheaper too! It’s simple in creation but the flavors and textures bring so much fun with each bite. If you’ve never had avocado egg rolls before, do yourself a favor and try my version!
Some people go to Cheesecake Factory for the cheesecake, but when I used to go, the avocado egg rolls were at the top of my list. First of all, the name of the dish already sounds amazing by combining 2 foods I love: avocado and egg rolls. But when it comes to the actual food, that’s really what it’s about! That first bite of the crisp wrapper filled with a creamy avocado mixture will leave you wanting seconds, but when you’re splitting this appetizer with your table at the restaurant, chances are you will only get one piece.
Aside from the taste of this dish, these Copycat Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls are great to make at home because you can have more than one piece. Plus, since they’re air-fried or baked, these egg rolls are still crispy without all the oil. From my experience, avocado egg rolls are so good that one piece isn’t enough, so when you make them at home, you can treat yourself to another delicious bite- guilt-free!
- 4 avocados
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 roma tomato diced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 10 Egg Roll Sheets
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. egg whites
- In large bowl add avocado and mash with a fork.
- Add onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Gently mix ingredients in bowl.
- Lay out one egg roll sheet and dab egg whites on all four corners.
- Scoop about 1½oz of avocado mix into one corner, roll and tuck.
- Fold the left and side corners in like an envelope and continue to roll to the end.
- Repeat with all egg roll sheets.
- Brush rolls with oil and bake in Air Fryer at 375˚F degrees for 12 minutes.
- Or preheat oven to 375˚F degrees and bake for 15-17 minutes or until crispy golden brown.