Tequila Lime Steak Kabobs
- 12oz’s lean sirloin
- 1 tablespoon worchestshire sauce
- ¼ cup Tequila
- ½ juice of lime
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups large button mushrooms
- 8-10 asparagus spears
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- A pinch of salt and pepper for taste
- Cube steak and add to large bowl with worchestshire sauce,Tequila, lime juice, coconut oil, paprika, and garlic.
- Allow marinating in refrigerator for minimum 1 hour.
- Cut of stems of mushrooms.
- Cut asparagus spears in half.
- Place veggies in large bowl mixing all ingredients.
All foods have different cooking times; it is best not to mix veggies and protein when making kabobs. You will also avoid cross contamination that way.