Sweet Chili Steak Stir Fry
- 8 oz. sliced thin sirloin
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 large red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups of Asparagus
- 1-tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1-teaspoon vinegar or squeezed lime
- 2 tbsp. of sweet chili sauce (store bought)
- Add ¼ cup water to asparagus and microwave covered for 1 ½ mins. Drain and set a side.
- In a non-stick pan add oil and sauté onions, bell peppers and garlic.
- When veggies are fully cooked add sliced steak, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Throw in steamed asparagus chili sauce when steak is fully cooked.