Beef Stir Fry with Snow Peas
Author: My Nguyen
Recipe type: Dinner, Beef
- 8-12oz Sliced Beef
- 1½ cup Snow Peas
- ¼ cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1 handful Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- ½ tbsp. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- In large cooking pan heat oil to medium high heat, add garlic and green onions.
- Stir gently for less than a minute or until garlic is slightly brown.
- Then add snow peas and stir gently for less than a minute before adding beef, oyster sauce and soy sauce.
- Mix with chopsticks for a few minutes or until beef is cooked fully.
- Add basil at the end, take off heat and mix in.
- I served with organic wild rice.