Chia Green Tea and Almond Jell-O
- 1 packet of Green Tea Jelly powder (found mine at my local Asian Market)
- 1 packet of Almond flavored Jelly powder (also found at my local Asian Market)
- 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- Add chia seeds to 1 cup of water or brewed green tea and let soak for an hour. (Seeds will change to a gel like consistency.)
- Follow cooking instructions of Jell-O mix.
- First make the Green Tea jell and add soaked chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes then add Almond Jell-O mix and place back into refrigerator for at least an hour.