Tom Yum Soup with Shirataki Gluten-Free 20 Calorie Noodles
- 28-32oz Canned Pho Broth (can be found at any Asian market)
- 1-cup water
- 2 packets of Shirataki noodles
- 2-3 tablespoons Tom Yum paste (Can be found at any Asian Market)
- 1 tablespoons of lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons offish sauce
- 1-tablespoon agave
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Imitation crab (optional)
- Combine broth and water and bring to a boil, add Tom Yum paste, lemongrass, vinegar, fish sauce and agave.
- Simmer on low heat 10-15 minutes and add zucchini, mushrooms and Shrimp until fully cooked. When ready to eat add hot sauce, squeeze lime and top with cilantro.
- For Shirataki Noodles, follow instructions on the bag.