Tilapia with Butternut Squash Mash
- 2 Tilapia Fillets
- Minced garlic (plus 2 cloves for butternut squash)
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Butternut squash
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp agave
- Chopped green onions
- Bake 2 Tilapia Fillets with minced garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
- Spray pam on foil or baking tray, add Tilapia and cover, puncture foil with fork to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 375˚ for 25-30 minutes.
- Peel off skin of Butternut squash and cube into pieces.
- In boiling water, add cubed butternut, 2 cloves of garlic, 1-teaspoon salt, 1-teaspoon pepper, 1-teaspoon light soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of agave.
- Bring down heat to medium/low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add chopped green onions and mash.
- Serve over brown rice