Salmon Prawn Muffins
- 2 fillets of Salmon
- 1 pound of Prawns
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce or soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon of vinegar
- ¾ cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- In food processor blend zucchini, remove then blend broccoli, remove then blend Salmon, remove then blend prawns.
- Add all in a large bowl and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- In a cupcake pan spray pam and scoop in filling to top.
- Bake at 375˚ degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Sauce: Pineapple Habanero sauce from Costco, but you can also use any sauce you like. I also had it with store bought sweet and sour sauce. If not, try with just a squeeze of lime