Whole Grain Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 2 chicken breast cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅔-cup whole grain breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 1 egg
- Mix cubed chicken and olive oil in bowl.
- Take breadcrumbs, Parmesan and salt and mix in separate bowl for coating the cubed chicken.
- Dip chicken in egg wash and then in dry mix.
- Place chicken on foil sprayed with Pam olive oil and bake at 375˚ 25-30 minutes.
- For a simple honey mustard dipping sauce, I used 1-tablespoon mustard and 1-tablespoon honey