With all the cooking I do, you can bet that there are piles of dishes to go with that, but ever since I started making my Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken, I’ve been saving so much time with the prep, cooking, and cleaning. I just use one cutting board and knife to chop the ingredients, one small bowl and spoon for the marinade, and one sheet pan for cooking.
I love how my Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken is a complete meal and all cooks at the same time in less than 30 minutes.
After a quick prep, I can just throw the sheet pan in the oven and give myself 25 minutes of much needed “me time” to do what I need to do. Just because it’s quick doesn’t take away from the flavors because the lemon and herbs really bring everything together without overpowering the natural flavors of the other ingredients. I used herbs fresh from my garden, but you can use dried herbs too.
My Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken serves 4 people, so you can make it for dinner for your family, but you can also make it to meal prep for yourself for a few days. I like to put this in my favorite meal prep containers so I can just grab and go!
- 4 cups Broccoli
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 oz of each: Herbs like Parsley, Sage, Rosemary
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp.Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Drizzle some olive oil on a sheet pan.
- Discard the stem from the broccoli and cut in thick chunks to allow for even cooking. Add to half of the sheet pan.
- Cut the sweet potato in thick rounds and add to sheet pan.
- Cut the chicken in half and add to the sheet pan.
- For the marinade, roughly chop the herbs and add to bowl. Squeeze in lemon juice and add garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Thoroughly mix all ingredients together and spoon over the ingredients on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.