Curry Chicken Coconut Brown Rice
- 1 cubed chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1-tablespoon curry paste
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce
- ¼ cup of coconut water
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Cook chicken non-stick pan with olive oil, garlic and ginger.
- When fully cooked add coconut water, curry paste and hot sauce
- Red cabbage was sliced and sautéed in garlic, salt pepper, pam spray and a dash of water
- I used ½ water and ½ coconut water to cook the brown rice, please follow cooking instructions on bag of brown rice for measurements.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut per serving of cooked brown rice.
- Re-heat in microwave for 1 min to cook coconut or you can sauté in pan.