I know chicken breast is tricky, when cooked wrong it can be dry or rubbery. Follow these tips to guarantee your chicken breast will always come out juicy.
- Sear in juices with high heat with an oven safe pan and bake in oven the remaining time. I prefer cast iron skillets for this purpose.
- When just baking, remember to cover completely.
- Wet marinades for baking and dry seasonings when frying.
- The more servings you cook the more cooking time. Always research cooking times and temperature with the amount your cooking with. Also remember, bone in needs longer cooking time.
- Let chicken rest at room temperature 10-15 minutes before cutting into it.
This chicken breast I flavored with dry garlic herb seasoning and sea salt. Seared on both sides in avocado oil, baked at 375˚ F for 25 minutes