You might be looking at these Avocado Poached Eggs and wondering if this is even possible for you to make at home, and I’m here to say you can do it all in just 10 minutes. Yes, this beautiful low carb breakfast that looks like it’s from your favorite brunch spot is done in less the time it takes to drive to restaurant. So skip the long lines, save some money, and be confident that your breakfast complies with your new year’s diet, whether it’s keto, gluten-free, low carb, vegetarian, or even Whole30!
These Avocado Poached Eggs are a great way to start off your day. This healthy breakfast has protein, healthy fats, Vitamin A, and fiber, and the best part is that you will just love both looking at it and savoring each bite! You might be intimidated by the eggs in this recipe, and if you have never poached eggs before, give it a try and you’ll see it’s really quite easy once you get the hang of it. This recipe calls for 2 eggs, but if you feel like you need to practice one, feel free to do so. I know how important it is to make a picture perfect recipe, and I want you to be able to send photos of your Avocado Poached Eggs to both me and your friends to show off your new cooking skills!
- 2 eggs
- 1 small avocado
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. everything bagel seasoning
- a pinch of salt, pepper and paprika
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- In small pot simmer water and add vinegar.
- Swirl water and drop egg one at a time.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Scoop poached egg out, dry with napkin and repeat with second egg.
- While eggs are poaching, In small pan heat oil to medium heat and cook spinach for 2 minutes.
- Peel and halve avocado.
- Plate cooked spinach, avocado and poached egg.
- Season with everything bagel seasoning, salt, pepper and paprika.