You’re going to love having Overnight Oats Three Ways! Overnight oats has to be not only one of my favorite go-to breakfasts, it’s also one of my most popular recipes. This version is slightly different and has a delicious and eye-pleasing combo of toppings to add some variety to your mornings. What I love most about it is it keeps me full and focused to power through my mornings. If you’re vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or on the Whole30 diet, Overnight Oats Three Ways would be a great breakfast to add to your meal plan.
Overnight Oats Three Ways starts with a base of oats, almond milk, and chia seeds. It then gets versatile because the three different combination of toppings I use:
- Kiwi, strawberries, and sliced almonds gives you a Vitamin C boost, which is great to keep you from getting sick as the weather cools down.
- Raspberries and blueberries topped with shaved coconut is high in fiber for your digestive systems and rich in antioxidants.
- Peanut Butter and banana with dark chocolate is sweet and savory, and feels so indulgent but is guilt-free.
Making Overnight Oats Three Ways is perfect to meal prep your breakfasts.
It’s important for me to have easy recipes for meal prepping, because who wants to make things difficult when you’re actually trying to make things easy during the week? Just make this the night before and it’s ready for you to enjoy in the morning. That makes my morning so much more productive and gives me more time so I can get my work and my workout done!
- 1½ cups oats
- 3 cups almond milk (or any milk you prefer)
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 kiwi
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 1oz sliced almonds
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1oz shaved coconut
- ½ banana
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1oz dark chocolate morsels
- In 3 jars evenly divide oats, almond milk and chia seeds. Each mason jar should have ½ cup oats, 1 cup almond milk and 1 tbsp. chia seeds. With a spoon mix everything before adding toppings.
- In one jar add kiwi, strawberries and sliced almonds.
- In second jar add raspberries, blueberries and coconut.
- In third jar add banana, peanut butter and dark chocolate.