If you’re looking for a meal that can save the day, it would have to be my One Pan Salmon Dinner. Anytime I can just throw everything on a cookie sheet (affiliate link) and come back to a delicious, healthy dish, I’m all about it. What I particularly love about this recipe is that everything has the same cook time, so you don’t have to worry about adding a faster-cooking food to the pan later.
Everyone should know just how easy it is to make a full meal on a sheet pan.
Like my Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken recipe, this One Pan Salmon Dinner is basically just seasoned meat and veggies cut in smaller pieces for even cooking. The simple olive oil, paprika, and parsley flavors really allow for the natural salmon flavors to take over your taste buds. And with roasted cauliflower as the side dish, this low carb, gluten-free recipe won’t leave you hungry or feeling guilty.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2oz chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 lemon
- Cut up cauliflower into florets, drizzle with 1½ tbsp. olive oil and season with ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp. black pepper and 1 tsp. paprika.
- Place cauliflower on to one side of baking sheet.
- Season salmon with remaining olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Place Salmon on the other side of baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven and 350˚F degrees and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.