Vegan Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- 2 cups of raw cashews
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup agave
- Soak cashews in 3 cups water at least 4 hours, overnight if possible. The longer you soak the smoother your filling will be.
- Drain and add to food processor or blender. Add 1 ½ tbsp. coconut oil, juice of half the lemon, ¼ coconut milk and ¼ cup agave.
- Blend until creamy. You might have to turn the food processor off a few times to push down the ingredients and blend again.
- For crust I crumbled 3 Vegan Almond Coconut Perfect Bars, but you can also blend 1 cup dates and 1 cup almonds. Add it to the bottom of a mold and press firmly down with the bottom of a cup. Make sure that it’s nice and firm or it will fall apart. I chose to put wax paper to line my molds for easier removable, but you can also use plastic wrap. Take your cashew mix and fill it into the molds, smoothie the top with a spatula. Place in freezer for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- For sauce heat up 1 tbsp. coconut oil, blueberries, the rest of your agave and lemon juice. Simmer until sauce slightly thickens and add lemon zest.