Mini Pumpkin Pies
I love pumpkin pie, but sometimes making a whole pie is such a waste. We never finish it. So I came up with this recipe for Mini Pumpkin Pies. That way it's a individual serving. I added some whip cream on top and a dash of cinnamon.
Author: My Healthy Dish
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp. pumpkin spice
- a pinch of salt
- 4 pieces of graham crackers
- 2½ tbsp. melted butter
- In large bowl, crush graham crackers fine and mix with melted butter. Add to bottom of small glass jars and press until dense.
- In another large bowl mix all the ingredients for filling. Scoop filling into jars on top of crust.
- Pre-heat oven at 350˚F and bake for 30 minutes.
- You can also use a regular store bought pie crust and bake for 35-40 minutes