- ⅔-cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup shaved coconut
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- 2 bananas
- Popsicle sticks
- Place chocolate chips in a glass bowl and put over a pot of boiling water, whisk while the steam from the water melts the chocolate.
- Slice bananas in bite size pieces and insert Popsicle sticks
- With a spatula or butter knife lightly coat the bananas with the chocolate and sprinkle the coconut and almonds.
- Insert in Styrofoam and refrigerate 30 minutes.
You can also skip the Popsicle sticks and place them on plastic wrap.