Protein French Toast Breakfast
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 slice of Dave’s Bread
- ½ cup low fat cottage cheese
- ¼ blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- Mix egg, unsweetened almond milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Slice bread in half and dip in mixture, cover completely.
- In a non-stick skillet spray pam canola oil and cook on medium low heat 1 ½ -2 minutes on each side.
- Top with cottage cheese, blueberries, and sugar free maple syrup.
French Toast with “Dave’s Killer Bread”
Calories: 322 Fat: 10.4 grams Carbohydrates: 42.1 grams Sugar: 11.9 grams Fiber: 4.9 grams Protein: 21.3 grams