Baked Sweet and Sour Salmon
Author: My Healthy Dish
Recipe type: Healthy
- 1 slab of salmon
- 1 orange
- ½ cup sweet an sour sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (you can skip this if you don't have it)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 ts. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- In drizzle olive oil onto large foil sheet.
- Place Salmon in the middle of the foil.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour Sweet and Sour Sauce and spread it evenly with a spoon.
- Squeeze half juice of orange.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Top with sliced oranges.
- Pre-heat oven to 425F degrees.
- Bake for 20 minutes
My Baked Sweet and Sour Salmon is one of those dishes that anyone can make and not mess up. The ingredients are minimal and the baking instructions are simple. I made my baked sweet and sour salmon as part of my meal prep this week. I cooked the salmon with veggies and then I just serve it with a side of rice. I used baby boc choy, but asparagus or broccoli would be a great choice too. I’m sorry the picture quality is bad. We ran out of time and I just shot this quick photo with my phone.