I’m always looking for quick simple lunch ideas for the family. Sometimes I feel like a short order cook trying to please one picky eater and a carnivore of a husband. It’s really hard and time consuming to satisfy all of our preferences. FlatOut Flatbreads has been a lifesaver during the day. The girls were able to make quick peanut butter and jelly flatbread sandwiches on their own and throw in some baby carrots. My husband can easily pack his with turkey and cheese, apples and chips. With the kids and husband taking care of their own lunch, I actually get more time in the kitchen testing out new and healthy recipes for my blog.
- 4 servings of Flatout Fold It Artisan Flatbread
- 4 servings of lean turkey patties
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 4 leafs of lettuce
- 1 cup plain fat free yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tbsp. dill
- 1 tsp. salt
- In small bowl mix yogurt, lemon juice, dill, garlic powder and salt.
- Cook turkey patties and cool for 10 minutes.
- Layer lettuce, onions, cucumbers and turkey burger onto Flatout Foldit Flatbread, and top with 1 ½ tbsp. of Greek Dill Sauce.
This week I’ve been on a new work out regimen and had to add more protein to my diet. I made this delicious Ultimate Low Carb Turkey Burger with Greek Dill Sauce using Flatout FoldIt Flatbread. This bread was only 90 calories, 15 grams of carbs and 7 grams of protein. Combined with my patty, I netted 38 grams of protein with only 15 grams of carbs. It’s been pretty easy to stick to my new diet with Flatout Flatbread.
If you didn’t know already, Flatout® Flatbread is the official flatbread of Weight Watchers®. Even if you’re not following Weight Watchers Smartpoints, it’s still a great low carb option. All Flatout Light wraps are 2 to 3 SmartPoints.
- All Flatout ProteinUp CarbDown wraps are 3 SmartPoints (not to mention 12 grams of protein!).
- All Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust are 4 SmartPoints.
If you are looking to include Flatout Flatbread into your diet, you can find a variety of flavors in the deli/bakery section of most major grocery stores. Visit the store locator to find one nearest you.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my Low Carb Turkey Burger with Greek Dill Sauce. If you like it, try creating tips and recipes of your own with Flatout and share using hashtag #WW #WeightWatchers, #FlatoutLove and don’t forget to tag @Flatoutbread.