How to Make Fluffy Egg Clouds
Author: My Healthy Dish
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 2 servings
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz chives
- ½ tsp. salt
- Separate egg from yolks. Place all egg whites in large bowl and whisk with a electric hand mixer. Do not try whisking by hand, you will not reach the right consistency. Whisk until egg whites are stiff white peaks.
- Gently fold in parmesan and salt.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop out egg whites into four round molds. With a spoon, create a crater in the middle of each round.
- Pre-heat oven at 450˚F Degrees and bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently place each yolk into each white cloud.
- Bake for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives
Eggs are definitely a staple in my breakfast and I’m always looking for ways to re-invent it to keep in diverse. Egg Clouds are what I save for a weekend brunch because it is a little be more time consuming than frying and egg and putting over toast. The extra prep time is well worth it because the texture of a Egg Clouds are so unique and definitely a twist on a traditional egg breakfast. One serving of Egg Clouds is about 160 Calories, 13 grams of protein, 11 grams of fat and 1 gram of carbohydrate. Making this a low calorie hight protein breakfast.